Residential Remodeling Maple Grove
Planning a residential remodeling project for your Maple Grove home is an exciting prospect. After all, what’s not to love about figuring out the best way to get more from your home’s space? When you work with a qualified and skilled team such as Home Remodelers, you can be sure the end result will be everything you have wanted – and perhaps even better than you ever anticipated!
Whether your plan is to totally gut your home and start over, or you are only updating a few rooms, there are a variety of things to be considered. These include:
- What is your budget? Be sure to always have at least 15 percent extra to cover any unexpected issues.
- What aspects of the home remodel are must-haves and which ones can be dropped, should the need arise?
- Are there any specifications that must be met due to an HOA or home insurance policy?
- How soon do you want the work to be accomplished? When it comes to home remodeling projects, different times of the year are busier than others. If you have a specific deadline, it’s important to know that upfront.
These are but a few things that will be discussed when we meet with you to talk about your Maple Grove residential remodeling project.
Popular Maple Grove Residential Remodeling Projects
Just because you want to do a specific residential remodeling project, it doesn’t mean that particular project will have the return on investment that you anticipate. Here are some popular Maple Grove residential remodeling projects that improve your home’s value, and make your home more functional, too:
- Upgrading the bathroom elements such as sinks, tub, toilet, vanity and fixtures. Just by adding a new countertop, new fixtures and getting rid of old caulk and replacing it with new caulking can make a difference. Other great bathroom-related remodels include re-glazing the tub, adding new molding or replacing shower doors.
- Kitchen remodels are a great way to open up a floor plan and make the home more welcoming. Consider new countertops, adding more cabinets and updating hardware, sink fixtures and flooring for a remodel that sells!
- Exterior remodels that make a home more inviting include adding vinyl siding, updating the roofing, new gutters and updating or adding shutters.
- Converting a sunroom or deck into a new bedroom or enclosed workspace is another great remodeling option. Sometimes having a new space to spread out in can make all the difference in the world.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Have others? We can’t wait to hear what you have in mind!
Contact Home Remodelers
Are you ready to give your home a facelift? Then contact our residential remodeling team, serving Maple Grove and the surrounding areas. We can meet with you and help you determine how to make your home the space you have always wanted. Give us a call today at 952-444-2301 or Contact Us. We can’t wait to begin!