Home Additions Minneapolis & St. Paul
If you’re looking for more information about home additions in Minneapolis & St. Paul, give us a call at Titus Contracting. There are plenty of reasons home additions are a great option for a growing family. We’d love to discuss home remodeling trends with you.
- Home additions are more cost-effective and less stressful than moving.
- You can keep your current home and don’t have to worry about trying to sell it.
- Home additions are a great way for a growing family to get more space.
- You can do just about anything when designing your home addition. So whether you need space for an in-law suite or a new home office, a home addition will give you the added room you need.
- You get to customize the space to your family’s specific wants and needs. So the space will be uniquely you.
Call us to find out more. We’ll answer your questions and get you on our schedule for your first consultation. We will meet with you at your home and go over exactly what you want and need from your home addition.
From there, we will design the new home addition that you have always wanted! We can even provide you with conceptual plans that will show you exactly what your home addition will look like. Soon enough, you and your family will be enjoying the new space!
Titus Contracting for Home Additions
We have plenty of experience designing and building home additions in this area. We take care of the tedious parts, like getting construction permits, and you will never have to worry about that aspect of the construction and renovation process.
Your parts are simple: tell us what you want, approve the plans, and pick out your new fixtures and other accessories. Titus Contracting handles the grunt work! You will be happy with the end results: a new addition to your home that provides plenty of space for your family plus room to grow.
Learn More about Home Additions
Do you want to learn more about home additions in Minneapolis & St. Paul? Call Titus Contracting at 952-746-7817 or contact us to Schedule a Consultation.