Kitchen Renovation Minneapolis
No matter who does the cooking, the kitchen is one of the most used areas in a home. It is quite often the place where we enter the home, the room where stories are shared, and often where some of the best plans for fun are hatched. It is important the kitchen be a design that works for your needs. But many homes – especially older ones in Minneapolis – are not laid out in a way that encourages social gathering. Those cramped and closed off Minneapolis kitchens can be turned into comfortable, open gathering spaces through a remodel.
When one thinks of a kitchen renovation, many things can come to mind. It might be the desire for a new cooktop, finally getting those granite countertops you have always wanted, adding more cabinet space, or perhaps a more organized and logical use of the existing kitchen space. Whatever kitchen renovation project you have in mind for your Minneapolis home, one thing is certain – you want a team you can depend on to do the job right and to meet your expectations.
Working with Minneapolis Kitchen Renovation Company
When you work with a Minneapolis kitchen renovation team, you want to know it is someone you can count on to get things done. At Home Remodelers, we know how important it is that your renovation project meets your expectations. To help you throughout the process, here are some things to keep in mind as you plan and dream your kitchen renovation:
- Think about the existing traffic patterns. Ideally, you need at least 42 inches wide for an “aisle” to walk in. If there is more than one cook in the house, consider making that space 48 inches.
- Think about ergonomics. Depending on one’s height, you might want countertops, drawers and cabinets higher or lower to make them more accessible without straining back muscles or needing a step stool.
- Choose all your lighting fixtures and appliances in advance so you can get a more accurate budget and bid. Plus, you can order them earlier and not have lag time on the job.
- Try to keep the layout of electrical outlets, plumbing, and walls the same as much as possible. Moving all these elements around will add to the cost and the job timeline.
- Don’t forget storage! This is one of the most common reasons people opt for a kitchen renovation.
Hiring Home Remodelers for Your Minneapolis Kitchen Renovation
If you are ready to turn your kitchen into the space you have always wanted, then we are here for you. Give Home Remodelers a call at (952) 444-2301 to schedule a consultation. We can’t wait to meet you and see what you have planned for your Minneapolis kitchen renovation! Call today or Contact Us!