We here at Titus Contracting just love to remodel homes. As a home remodeling company serving Minneapolis, we have learned a lot about remodeling and what makes for a good home remodeling company. Here are a few of our favorite facts!
- According to the American Affluence Research Center’s Fall 2010 Affluent Market Tracking Study, a kitchen or bathroom design specialist is the primary source for the purchase of kitchen or bathroom renovations. A home remodeling company is, of course, a great resource for any questions you have about remodeling a room in your home.
- Most home upgrades are worth the time, money and effort. Projects that help to enhance your home’s curb appeal are the most likely to be a good return on investment (according to the 2010 Cost vs. Value Report by Remodeling magazine). Attic bedroom and basement remodels are the top interior projects and an entry door replacement or garage door replacement are the best for a good return on investment for exterior projects. A home remodeling company like ours can answer any questions you have about remodeling projects and how they can help enhance your home.
- If you need to change anything on the interior or exterior structure, you will need to get work permits and comply with local building codes. A home remodeling company like ours will handle getting your work permits for you, so that is one less thing you have to worry about.
- A new bathroom or finishing your attic can increase your home’s value by as much as 75% of the remodeling project’s cost.
- Only 77% of people who hired a contractor had a written contract. We do not recommend that you hire a contractor without something in writing.
We hope you learned a few new things about home remodeling!
For more information on our home remodeling company serving Minneapolis, call Titus Contracting at (952) 444-2301 or Contact Us.